Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Millionaire in You

I am back in business. I hope this will be my permanent blog for me. I was suprised to be able to get back my blog address - www.ninjatrader.blogspot.com back. It was previously unavailable! So to celebrate me getting back my favourite address, i deleted all my old blogs to start afresh (which is my intention to start afresh anyway).

Besides the World Cup, there are many interesting events that happen to my life. I borrowed the following book from the library and found it to be a very inspiring book. It really sets me thinking about my retirement plan. If you are free, perhaps you should borrow it from the library as well. I paste a picture of the book here in case you dont know what book i am talking about.



This book really set me into thinking about my retirement plan (or the lack of it). Anyway, here is the book review by Amazon. While the bad news is that i dont have a concrete retirement plan, the good news is that i am debt free. I guess i would have to build on this status for my retirement plan. Anyway, go read the book, i am sure you will enjoy it and benefit from it. The book actually made me borrowed 8 more books about retirement planning. I am actually drafting out my retirement plan. I believe it is what you do outside the office hours that will determine if you can 'retire' early or not.

Anyway, part of my retirement plan includes setting up a website. Originally i wanted to set up a free Ninja Trading School and for Google to pay for my charting expenses (monthly about S$250 each month for both futures and stock charting) but after my bad experience with Google, i guess that is not a viable option. Another option will be to get people to donate to my blog via paypal, i think that option is even more unlikely!! My last option is to charge a low subscription fee for giving live email alerts and show members how I trade a real portfolio live just to help cover my cost but i dont think that will make me rich. :P

Anyway, i will update this blog on a daily basis. Do bookmark your browser.

Happy Retirement Planning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for DriveHQ.com.