Thursday, August 31, 2006

STI update

I must say that STI chart actually looks very bullish based on today's price action and seemed to be heading towards the 2500-2520 levels in the coming days.

While the sentiments on China stocks have been affected by the "Bio-Treat" shock Q4 losses, the STI component stocks like the banks and property counters look quite stable at this juncture and could be looking to be the main beneficiary of money getting out of China stocks. Transparency and accountability have always been the key issues surrounding China stocks and most China stocks are down.

Tech stocks seemed to be getting back in favour with Jurong Tech and MMI being upgraded by analysts. It seemed like Magnecomp might be the next stock to watch out for but this stock will be more suitable for investors who can 'hold' rather than for traders due to the low liquidity.

I have been busy designing my school and i just want to get it over and done with so that i can concentrate on my trading again!! I must say while designing a website is not difficult, the toughest part will be to actually maintain it up-to-date!! :) My school will start on 1 Sep 2006, whether it is completed or not is secondary. hehehe. I will build the walls and put in the chairs piece by piece with the 'support' of my little ninjas. good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for DriveHQ.com.