Monday, July 17, 2006

STI heading towards 2220?

At this juncture, I think STI will likely test the previous low of 2280 support and if that level breaks, it will head towards the 2200 level. I will side with the bears for now. Stay out of the market if you are not the nimble and disciplined kind as the market place will likely be volatile.

Today i heard the most interesting headline again after missing it for a very long time. Geopolitical tensions. I have not heard this word for a very long time already!! Tensions in Middle East and North Korea, Oil prices at record levels, Poor Corporate Results, phwee... what a load of trouble.

I am back at my usual self. I have shown via live trades from 1 Jan 2006 to May 2006 on how to trade a $100,000 portfolio. The return during this 5 month period was more than 20%, but anyway, i will restart this portfolio again. Stay tuned for more actions :)

Cheers,
NT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Sign up for DriveHQ.com.